Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Nails

Sorry I haven't posted for a long time. I've kind of bin busy with all my homework and playing football and trying to cram in all that plus playing as much video games as I can before I have to go to bed. So I guess you can call that busy. Anyway, guinea pigs nails are very important. If you don't use orange nail polish on them they can get very unhealthy. I'm kidding lol but their nails are important. If they get too long they can hurt them. You can go to the vet to cut but if you want to save some money you can do it yourself. You can use regular nail cutters (small ones) or special ones for guinea pigs. What I'd do first is give them some kind of veggie so they can be distracted while you cut their nails. If you cut to much off it can hurt only cut of the clear part and not too much of that either. Also cut a lot less then you think you need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment