Friday, January 22, 2010

First Day

The first day you get your guinea pigs is not too much fun. First of all your guinea pigs stand stock still for the whole day. You get really worried about them. And...you get more worried about them. On the first day you shouldn't take them out because they need to get used to their cage first. As I said before you'll probably start worrying about them. Their OKAY they're just scared from getting moved to a different place. I remember the first night I got them I stayed up almost the whole night watching them. I hope you don't follow in my footsteps. Anyway remember to feed them and on the second day you should take them out for some exercise. Remember to always comment and ask questions so I can make my blog better. And to Peg my guinea pigs names are Twinkie and Slinky you can go to my first post called "My Guinea Pigs" to find out more information.

1 comment:

  1. Twinkie and Slinky are great names! I think Twinkie and Ding Dong would be funnier though!

    ReplyDelete