Thursday, April 29, 2010

Buckteeth Or Bucktooth

Ok I'm really sorry about not writing FOREVR and I probably owe you guys about a bagillion dollars but I'm writing a new post so hope you enjoy. I've figured out that guinea pigs who are so famous for their buckteeth actually only have one bucktooth (on the top of their mouth)! I really hope that's not just with my guinea pigs because something went wrong at birth or something like that but I'm pretty sure every guinea pig has one bucktooth. So that's all and I hope I write more blogs but you can help by leaving me comments and questions so I have something to write about.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I wasn't aware of the bucktoothed condition of guinea pigs! Who knew? Not me. I used to have buckteeth (2 of 'em) but got braces when I was 31. Yay! Now I can close my mouth, all the way. Are you guinea pigs going to get braces? Probably not, huh?

    ReplyDelete